I’m 19 for only an hour longer.
In my last year of being a teenager I’ve done many crazy things. Here are a few for your entertainment.
- Finished my sophomore and junior year in a span of 2.5 semesters.
- Denied an internship in LA, CA.
- Dislocated my thumb.
- Got my nose pierced…. twice.
- Stood in my first wedding.
- Went gambling for the first time.
- Thought about changing my major to special education.
- Listened to country more than anything else.
- Got my first apartment.
- Had coffee with some of the most influential people I’ve ever met.
- Discovered the joys of Spotify.
- Got an Instagram, hated it, deleted it, revived it, loved it.
- Took photography semi-seriously.
- Saw Ben Rector, Dave Barnes, Josh Abbott, and Jesus Culture in concert!
- Felt God speak to me so clearly for the first time ever.
Welp, no more being a teen. It’s been fun.
P.S. Here are some shots from a senior session I ded yesterday.